Friday, April 1, 2011

The Beginning: My First Photos

         Neighborhood pond with some ducks, nothing special

Walking through my neighborhood on a Thursday afternoon there wasn't a lot going on. It was odd because it was the first really nice day in Corvallis in some time. The sun was out but the people were not. The ducks however were out in force, invading the local pond near a retirement home. As I began to walk back to my apartment, distraught that I had not found anyone interesting to photograph, I noticed a man walking his dog on the corner. The man never seemed to notice me snapping photos of him left and right, but after several clicks of my camera the small dog appears to notice me. A successful end to an otherwise average day for neighborhood photos.

Todo appears to be looking for Dorothy, he only finds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment